Vermont Arbor Day Conference 2019
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Vermont College of Fine Arts, Montpelier
Call for Workshops
The Vermont Urban & Community Forestry Program welcomes workshop proposals for 2019 Vermont Arbor Day Conference.
Please review the workshop guidelines below. Submit your workshop proposal via the online submission form.
Please have the following information ready to submit your workshop proposal:
- Workshop title
- Your name, title, organization/affiliation, email
- Workshop track (Forest health, municipal staff, volunteers, technical tree care)
- Presentation option (90 minutes, 45 minutes, lightning round- less than 10 minutes)
- Workshop abstract (less than 300 words)
- Strategy to incorporate participant interaction
Questions? Contact Gwen Kozlowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-651-8343, ext 506.
About the Conference
The Vermont Urban & Community Forestry Program hosts a one-day conference held in honor of Arbor Day and all of the hardworking professionals and stewards that care for our community trees.
The Vermont Arbor Day Conference welcomes the stewards of Vermont's urban trees and community forests to enhance their technical skills, discuss relevant topics in urban forestry, and network with professionals and volunteers engaged in urban and community forestry.
Keynote: Diane Cook & Len Jenshel, authors & photographers of Wise Trees
Keynote: Joe Murray, Consulting Arborist & Educator
Keynote: Tree Stories with Willem Lange